Mon, Jun 19|
Earl Haig Community Garden
Yoga in the Garden
Join us in the garden every Monday morning with Modo Yoga for a peaceful start to your day!
Time & Location
Jun 19, 7:30 a.m. – Aug 28, 7:30 a.m.
Earl Haig Community Garden, 101 Market St S, Brantford, ON N3S 2E4, Canada
About the event
Name: Yoga in the Gardens, presented by Modo Yoga Brant & Equal Ground Community Gardens
Location: Earl Haig Community Gardens Greenspace, 101 Market St S, Brantford, ON N3S 2E4
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 19th, 730-830am
- Monday, June 26th, 730-830am
- Monday, July 3rd, 730-830am
- Monday, July 10th, 730-830am
- Monday, July 17th, 730-830am
- Monday, July 24th, 730-830am
- Monday, July 31st, 730-830am
- Monday, August 7th, 730-830am
- Monday, August 14th, 730-830am
- Monday, August 21st, 730-830am
- Monday, August 28th, 730-830am
- If the participation is there, we have the option to extend a few more sessions into September.
Investment/Donation: Suggested $10 Drop In Donation (or Pay What You Can), with proceeds supporting Equal Ground Community Gardens and their ongoing programming.
Registration: Preregistration on the Modo Yoga App highly recommended, but Walk Ins are welcomed! Donations can be made by Credit Card via the App, or by Cash in person.
What To Bring: Yoga Mat & Props*, Towel or Blanket, Water Bottle.
*If you don't have a yoga mat or block, rentals will be available.
What To Wear: Dress according to the weather in clothing that you're comfortable moving in. Be sure to wear a hat, sunglasses and/or SPF on sunny days, and maybe bring a sweater and/or blanket for cooler mornings.
Questions: Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to seeing you bright and early this summer!